About Me

My photo
all the things i'll never say.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

the break is over.

[ renee. ]






Seven months ago I told myself that I needed to step away from photography. I wasn't enjoying it anymore. Granted at that point in my life I wasn't enjoying much of anything, but this post isn't about that. Now that I'm back in school I need to end the hiatus. I can't graduate unless I take pictures, so duh, I'm back behind the camera. This time it's different. I'm more passionate about it. I want to produce all sorts of work. The truth however, is that I'm terrified. What if it's all for nothing? What the fuck do I do after? What if no one gets it? What if everyone gets it and judges me? This time I'm all in. That's something I wasn't willing to do before. I got rid of the bullshit that was cluttering my life and now I'm ready. As scared as I am, I'm ready.

No comments: