About Me

My photo
all the things i'll never say.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

meagan sample.


photo by: melanie king. i think.


This is the infamous Meagan Sample and she is fucking amazing. We don't necessarily hang out or talk all the time, but I consider her to be one of my good friends. This is one of my favorite pictures of her because I feel like it's the Meagan that not many people around Utica know. She's a paid model and she is an incredible photographer. Notice how I called her a photographer not a person who takes pictures or whatever. She puts everything into her work which is something the no one around here does. I have a shit load of respect for this bitch. I absolutely love her stuff. She's got a good natural eye and her own sense of photographic style. Plus, she's another one who won't hesitate to put someone in there place, another reason why we get along. More on my girl later...

No comments: